Springdale Borough's Police Department
Emergencies: Please Dial 911
Non-Emergencies: Please Dial (724) 274-9022 and Follow the Instructions
Springdale Borough Police Department employees feel valued, work together in communty partnerships to be a model of excellence in policing, and foster the highest level of public trust and safety. We recognize that the most valuable resource in this commitment are the people of Springdale Borough, and we pledge to protect and serve them honorably.
Improve Quality of Life for All
- Reduce violent crime through prevention, and the identification and apprehension of criminal offenders.
- Maintain priority call response times.
- Ensure effective policing by addressing command and community priorities.
Strive for Continuous Improvement in Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Effectively utilize and manage police resources
- Efficiently manage staffing levels
- Ensure continuous improvement of operations by identifying best practices in policing.
- Pursue funding sources for new technology and equipment.
Ensure Accountability to High Standards Performance, Ethics, and Professional Conduct
- Empower and develop the workforce to achieve excellence.
- Support an informed and trained workforce.
- Encourage sound decision-making.
- Promote professional and ethical behavior by employees.
The Springdale Borough Police Department is connected to the Borough Municipal Office. The officers, along with the Chief of Police and the Police Sergeant, ensure every day that there is law and order in Springdale Borough. For emergency situations please call 911. For non-emergency related police issues please use the information below.
Springdale Borough Police Department Contact Information:
325 School Street
Springdale, PA 15144